Why are we celebrating?
- To celebrate God’s faithfulness to us on our journey of 25 years
- To say thank you and reunite with all our brothers and sisters who have moved on to different assignments.
- To acknowledge our continuing dependence on God as pilgrims in this life and strangers on earth
- To re-ignite our passion for the gospel, as ambassadors with a great commission.
- To affirm our love of Israel in prayer and worship, identifying with God’s heart for Israel to be saved and grafted back into the vine.
- To invite fellow believers in the community to join us in a special way of celebrating our “unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace”